Friday, August 11, 2017

Space travel: A Milliken Full Color Transparency Book (1968)




Another beautiful classroom item. In the dark ages (1960s) classroom would use an overhead projector to show various pictures of interest. This is a book of transparencies that could be used for classroom instruction about space travel. The images are beautiful and simple.

Space Travel. Edward Ortleb and Richard Cadice. St. Louis, Miss. : Milliken Pub. Co., 1968. "A Milliken full color transparency book" 12 overhead transparencies : color + 4 duplicating masters + notes (5 pages)











 A special "slice" of what they thought the future would bring. 


There was also a couple of "ditto" masters to test knowledge of the material:





2 comments:

  1. Those "Ditto" masters really bring back childhood memories. Remember that wonderful smell?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Straight away after Dr.UGO ANDREW of generalspelltemple@gmail.com cast the Lottery spell for me, I felt enveloped by the control of the spell. This spell change my life into riches. I am now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good luck with lottery after i won a huge amount of money. I have more luck now than I ever had in my life. i won 2.300.000 million pounds. Your Lottery spell made wonders, I can't believe it. Thank you so much sir for dedicating your time to cast the Lottery spell for me.”I am eternally grateful for the lottery spell DR. UGO ANDREW did for me. You can email him for you own lottery number. generalspelltemple@gmail.com
    his whatsapp number is +1 (518) 855-837

    ReplyDelete